Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: My favorite Spiderman villain has always been...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member thor16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by madadman:
    So Norman Osborn dies and Harry takes over as GG. How does Hobgoblin fit in? Where did he come from?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">In the cartoon, I think Harry was one of the Hobgoblins. I'm hoping in the movie he doesn't just become GG, but becomes Hobgoblin.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Thew's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    2,347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no
    harry needs to be GG
    hobgoblin needs to be seperate
    i hate when movies change continuity

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Mr. Bungle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,348
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    But the fact that the comic has Green Goblin, Green Goblin II, multiple Hobgoblins, and Demogoblin is just too wacky. I'd be happy if they make him Hobgoblin instead, less wacky similar character stuff happening then.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member thor16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Mr. Bungle:
    But the fact that the comic has Green Goblin, Green Goblin II, multiple Hobgoblins, and Demogoblin is just too wacky. I'd be happy if they make him Hobgoblin instead, less wacky similar character stuff happening then.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">exactly

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    there have been other HobGoblin figures too.
    although in a smaller scale.

    I thnk the ML-style one looks more like DemoGoblin than anything else.

    the best rendition, IMO, is the Secret Wars one, which I recently gave away.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member moviemaniacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    317
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    there have been other HobGoblin figures too.
    although in a smaller scale.

    I thnk the ML-style one looks more like DemoGoblin than anything else.

    the best rendition, IMO, is the Secret Wars one, which I recently gave away.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">have you ever seen my Demo custom?

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have this one which came out (I think) in the first (ToyBiz) Spidy set-

    hobgoblin

    RTM has a pretty good Spider-Man figure archive-
    http://www.toymania.com/archives/spidey/

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 01, 2004 05:24 PM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Thew's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    2,347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the best spidey line

    http://www.toymania.com/archives/spidey/wave1.shtml

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ July 01, 2004 05:20 PM: Message edited by: Thew ]</font>

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mm, I think I have, but post it anyways. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member moviemaniacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    317
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BEHOLD!

    100 0122

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •